Personal website: http://www.evandanielre.com/
Evan J. Daniel joined Modern Spaces in 2014 as the Executive Vice President and Founder of the Commercial & Investment Property Group. In this role, he oversees all investment sales operations for the company, including the sales of multi-family, mixed-use, retail, office, industrial, hotel, and development properties. The division directs retail, commercial, office and industrial leasing as well.
Prior to joining the firm, Evan was a Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, exclusively covering the Long Island City and Astoria markets. He has successfully closed over 100 properties worth an aggregate consideration of approximately $900,000,000. Evan has advised both private and institutional clients on positioning their assets and provided valuation services on more than 1,500 properties with an estimated value of over $11 billion.
Outside of his professional life, Evan has been the basketball coach and Athletic Director for a local Junior High School in Queens since 2006.
Evan resides in Long Island with his wife, Laya, and four children, Jake, Allie, Hailey, and Brandon. He can be reached at the Modern Spaces Headquarters office at 516-508-8189.
- 23-20 Jackson Avenue – 99 year lease
- The Court Square Assemblage (23-16 45th Avenue, 23-14 45th Avenue, 23-10 45th Avenue, 45-03 23rd Street, 45-05 23rd Street, 45-07 23rd Street, 45-09 23rd Street): $32,750,000
-29 Nassau Avenue - 35 year lease
- 35-11 9th Street (“The Cigar Factory”): $31,100,000
- Nolan Portfolio (25-21 31st Avenue, 31-49 29th Street, 29-07 31st Avenue, 30-95 29th Street): $30,100,000
- 11-05 44th Drive: $17,100,000
- 39-40 30th Street: $15,200,000
- 47-09 5th Street: $12,100,000
- 27-37 27th Street: $11,500,000
- 14-34 110th Street: $10,100,000
- 42-07 Northern Boulevard: $8,750,000